Directorate of National Security
Under Oath, in respect of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Ambazonia, the Directorate of National Security (DNS) is committed to securing the lives and property of all citizens and residents against any threats from within or without.
This Directorate prides its self with;
- A high level of PROFESSIONALISM
- Role of LAW
- Respect for HUMAN RIGHTS
Its scope mission and responsibility is absolutely vast and challenging, yet accepted with excitement and honour. The responsibilities have been subdivided into FOUR MAIN DIVISIONS
- The Mobile Wing
- Peace Keeping / Public Security Police
- Presidential Security
- Forest & Wildlife Protection
For the Interim, the DNS is primarily concerned with efforts of ensuring the safety of citizens as a result of the war declared on our people by Colonial Barbaric regime in Yaounde. We are harnessing strategies working with the population to;
- Educate them on survival skills
- Detect safe zones and assist victims to locate and make good use of these safe zones
- Investigate and document abuse and war-crimes by the barbaric colonial forces of the Occupier
We invite all Ambazonians to, in the spirit of patriotism, collaborate with the DNS in every way possible to help keep our people safe in this time of war. Security awareness should be taken seriously by Every citizen.
- See something
- Hear Anything
- Smell Something
Do the right thing IMMEDIATELY by alerting the DNS for further investigation and instructions.
DNS;Serving THE PEOPLE
LONG Live Ambazonia
God Bless Ambazonia.